07/02/2009

Frame 14. "What's on TV?"

It's been a while since I blogged. Not that I have grown bored with blogging, I have just been plain busy....which is great. Not much photography but I have been printing like crazy from my new Epson R2880 in preparation for a stall I am going to open in the illustrious Greenwich market in the next couple of weeks. But my recent flurry of labour was finishing a second painting - seen here. Again, it is from a WW2 photo and again, I added my little twist. Painting is very satisfying. I had forgotten the joy it could arouse. I have a third and maybe forth painting in this series to paint and that will start this week. It's all systems go - it's bleedin' marvellous! So - more blogs to follow.......

5 comments:

  1. What a great painting, With as busy as I am I dont have much time for my drawing anymore, one day though I will pick it up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Larry, a wonderful painting. I can't imagine living in the London of the 40s. I'm going to spend sometime today thinking about it, you've provoked my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Larry,
    thanks for having visited and added to my box readers ...
    Good heavens! This painting is really fantastic and as I understood it during the week other places like this ...
    I'll like to see ...
    I add my box to your readers ... I hope you do not regret ...
    I leave you a sweet evening a warm embrace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog, great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete